Wednesday, June 25, 2008

NCLEX IS OVER!

Well, I'm going to be waiting with baited breath until I get my results...but I FEEL like I did ok. The computer shut off at 75, and I felt like I got at LEAST 15 alternate item and math questions...So, I think that they consider the whole alt items and math as "higher-level" questions. I felt overall confident going in...and the testing center women said I had a record speed...just the way I take tests...75 questions= 1/2 hour. I don't think I was doing soooo bad that I failed horribly...and I think I'd have to be just not recognizing ANYTHING to fail. I didn't come this far just to be turned away....so here's hoping! I'll post back a extra post later today....
On a side note, NOBODY realizes how hard it is to be waiting for the most important test of your life...unless you've taken it or are going to take it. I've slept 3 hours out of the last 30...couldn't sleep but a hour the night before boards...and now my roommate is asking me to "run me up my memory card so I have something to do on my cell phone..." seriously? you KNOW I haven't slept,and I already have nerves about results? And you wake me up after I've fallen asleep? You're a jerk! ok, vent over....

1 comment:

Ezra said...

To tell more, feel free to visit this site since this is a website having awfully nice subjects to visit.Lots of thanks for info.
6 | 10 | 10