Friday, July 11, 2008

getting more and more nervous....

So, my OFFICIAL pass letter came today....and yes, it was accompied by yet another form asking me for $50 to process and send my RN license. You know, if I could just pay x dollars at once, it wouldn't be so bad. Instead, you get these little bleeding amounts that mean you have to figure out where you have the money at, and how much you need until that first check, and how much more you need to get you by for groceries, and which bills will have to wait a month...
(sighs) I'm beginning to think I should have kept working...but the time have has recharged my batteries...and I'm actually excited/nervous to start doing the floor work...which means I must be stir-crazy bored. Somebody remind me of this fact when I start complaining about the floor.