Sunday, July 27, 2008

Life outside of the hospital....

You know, I've been living and breathing this nursing thing for so long already that I honestly can't remember the last time I actually had a life outside of work or school.
But I do now. It gets easier with the income to actually go places, see people, and do stuff. So I've made dinner for the girlfriend (and she actually liked it! that bodes well for the 1st dinner!), we sat around and watched movies (Bank job- meh. little long. And Juno- which was remarkably snarky, but pretty good overall) and we talked....and talked. It's starting to remind me what it was like to do things with other people.
Planning to go spend my B&N giftcard today, and maybe stop off for a beer somewhere on the drive with the cubs game....but outside of that, nothing is planned. And I've still got 2.5 more days off! This whole "orientation" thing where I can't pick up hours is pretty cool....
I'm looking at cruises/vacations for the fall...any suggestions?

3 comments:

overactive-imagination said...

Glad you are enjoying life...you've earned it.

I don't know about cruises...but some friends of mine just returned from St. Martin...and WOW! Snorkeling, diving, sailing, zip-lining through the jungle (I want to do this) and the most beautiful water. I'd love to go there.....oneday!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your article, really helpful material.
do not forget 8 | check site | good 9 look check | superb 4 | nice link nice 6 | do not forget 8

Anonymous said...

Quite useful material, much thanks for this article.
6 | 3 | 4 3 | this | look ... | have a look