Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My first post.....

Well, I'm new to the blogosphere, so here's my first post.....

What am I thinking today? The word is ROUGH.....the world is rough. People go through the motions of life, and never think about what they really give to people. My patients are part of the reason I go to work....but the families are tough when they make 123 demands in 5 mins and it's for things you can't do.
I wish I could help you, I really do. But, A kind request may make me a lot happier to comply with a question, then a demand. The next time you try to act all uppity...please remember I will probably take a little longer for you than I would at any other time.

Also, I hurt, I'm tired, and I'm sick of doing things today. The world is rough, and today is the chance to make a change. I voted today, did you? I believe that Obama is the way to go. and he will make the world take notice.

alright, I'm off to bed. We will be doing this again. I like online journaling...it lets you get it out there. Peace!

No comments: