Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's (un)offical!

I will be offered a job TOMORROW!!!!! I am planning to work on my home floor that I work on as a tech now....figured that I would get the best training being with people that I understand, staff I can trust, knowing who to watch out for, and knowing roughly the procedures/protcols for the general cases we get.....I feel relieved, knowing that I am finally on the way with the first job!!!
Now all I need to do is get through the capstone this week, pass exit on Friday and get ready to graduate!!!!

2 comments:

KiwiCuz said...

Congratulations!!

overactive-imagination said...

I guess it's a little late to say good luck on capstone and exit but I hope it went well. Let us know.
The class in front of mine had a really hard time with ERIs (do you have those) and will do their capstone this week. Honestly, I don't even know what all is involved in capstone. You'll have to fill me in.
So pinning is sometime next week?
Dawn